I. General provisions
- The website collects only personal data required to provide and develop its services.
- Personal data collected via the Website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/ 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
II. Data Administrator
The administrator of personal data collected through the Website is Nice Up Events Incentive Travel sp. z o.o., address: 31-036 Kraków, ul. Halicka 10/301, KRS: 0000677558, NIP: 6762529446, REGON: 367259162, e-mail address: (hereinafter: Administrator).
III. Purpose of collecting personal data
- Personal data is used for the purpose of:
- performance of the contract for services and e-services,
- communication with the User (live chat, contact form, etc.)
- sending the newsletter (after the User agrees to receive it),
- promotion of the Administrator’s offer,
- marketing, remarketing, affiliation,
- analytical and statistical activities,
- establishing and pursuing claims or defending against them.
2. Providing data is voluntary but necessary to conclude a contract or use other functionalities of the Website.
IV. Type of personal data processed
The Administrator may process the User’s data: name and surname, date of birth, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, and tax identification number.
V. The period of personal data processing
Users’ data will be processed for the period of:
- when the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract – until the statute of limitations for claims after its implementation,
- when the basis for data processing is consent – until the consent is revoked, and after the license is revoked, until the limitation period for claims.
In both cases, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years (unless a particular provision provides otherwise).
VI. Sharing personal data
- Users’ personal data may be transferred to: entities related to the Administrator, its subcontractors, and entities cooperating with the Administrator, e.g. companies servicing e-payments, companies providing courier / postal services, and law firms.
- Users’ data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
VII. User Rights
- The Website User has the right to: access their personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, transfer it, object to processing, withdraw consent at any time (which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before approval undo).
- A notification that the User has exercised the right resulting from the aforementioned rights should be sent to the address .
- The administrator fulfils or refuses to fulfil the request immediately – within a maximum of one month from receipt.
- The user has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he considers that the processing violates his rights and freedoms (GDPR).
- The website collects information using cookies – session, permanent and third-party cookies.
- Collecting cookies supports the correct provision of services on the Website and serves statistical purposes.
- The user can specify the scope of access of cookies to his device in the browser settings.
IX. Automated decision-making and profiling
- Users’ data may not be processed in an automated manner so that any decisions could be made against them.
- Users’ data may be profiled in order to adjust the content and personalise the offer after their consent.
X. Final Provisions
- Information about the introduced changes will appear in the form of a message available on the Website.